To race for CSU Cycling:
  1. Join our mailing list by sending an email to or go here!forum/csuramscycling with your google account.
  2. Come to our next meeting.  Meetings are almost always held in Clark A Room 205 on Mondays at 8PM
  3. Apply for a cycling license on 
Cycling Licenses:
  • USAC (USA Cycling) licenses are required to race:
    • You can get an annual license here
      • Purchase a "collegiate" license
    • Collegiate Licenses are $20 dollars/year or free if you already have a USAC license
    • One day licenses can also be purchases at events if you just want to try out racing